sunnuntai 9. marraskuuta 2014

Welcomes! Tervetuloa!
- Artturi Honka

HELLO!
 I have been busy lately with all the x-mas fuss.
Well, it is fun but takes my time from blogging.
I wish I could visit your blogs more often,
 say hellos and give hugs.
So, here comes my 
greetings and
a big, huge, warm hug to you!
Ü
And then...
a little peek to what is coming.
May I introduce you
 Artturi Honka.
'Hi there!
All New Followers and Oldies Goldies
You are warmly 
WELCOME
to Söpökatu!'
Ü
Whilst Rauha and Ilona are preparing their x-mas in Girasol.
Söpökatu has got new inhabitant.
 The first story begun in our Mini club meeting two weeks ago.
Artturi is in the middle with his shoes on.

At home we were talking and learnt to know each other better.
I found out that Artturi likes to watch the Emmerlade farm from telly.
Surprise! That's my favorite tv-show too.
What a nice man he is!
'Look! Rishi has the same haircut as I do
Well, almost.
Anyways, where's my hat and jumper?
I must go to work now.'
 
 Artturi found his hat and jumper and left for work to his stall.
 Stay tuned... 
I will soon tell you more about Artturi and his life.
And I guess Artturi is first going to show you his market stall.
He is so proud about it.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

KEEP SMILING
and...
LEAVE a COMMENT!
Ü

19 kommenttia:

  1. Oi,miten komea mies on muuttanut teille ;) Ja näyttäs olevan ahkera työmies!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Artturi is so handsome! I love that market stall behind him. It looks so festive and adorable.
    I will hurry and finish my house! LOL!:D
    big hugs♥,
    Caroline

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a fantastic doll! Glad you're having fun with all the Christmas festivities. Big hugs! xo Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love this guy! He has so much personality and you have dressed him so well!
    That hat, gloves and jacket look nice and warm and he seems so pleased to be out in the cold, getting ready for Christmas. Well Done!!!

    elizabeth

    VastaaPoista
  5. Me encanta Atturi,tiene cara de buen hombre y estoy segura que es un buen trabajador en su puesto del mercado,que espero que nos enseñe pronto!!
    Besos.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Kivoja kiireitä sinulla ;) Hienolta näyttää jo kojussa- Artturi on ollut ahkerana. Kiva seurata mitä kaikkea saatte aikaan.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Oh, I would love to know Artturi better, he seems to me a very charming guy ;O!
    I am curious what he is doing, also in his market stall.....I guess it will has something to do with Christmas? Anyway, he looks great in his new clothing, well done, Piikko!!
    Hugs, Ilona

    VastaaPoista
  8. You told us in a previous blog post that the first snow did fall in your region....? Well, I forgot to say: we have seen lots of cranes on their way to the warm South ;). Yesterday thousands of these beautiful birds flew over, it was a breathtaking sight! Normally they don't fly this route above our region, so it was a big surprise to hear AND see them at the first daylight!
    Hugs, Ilona

    VastaaPoista
  9. Hieno koju ja Artturi se vasta komia mies onkin =)

    VastaaPoista
  10. Artturi is fantastic, I can't wait to learn more about him. You're really talented. The market stall is excellent too. By the way I have also been thinking of a stall for Christmas, but a different one.
    Big hugs
    Geneviève

    VastaaPoista
  11. Artturi näyttää kovin mukavalta ja aikaansaavalta mieheltä! Kivat vaatteet, varsinkin tuo lakki.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Artturi is fantastic. He has a wonderful personality. It will be fun seeing what he gets up to :) I love the stall I cant wait to see more.
    Hugs Maria

    VastaaPoista
  13. Hi Piikko. Artturi turned out wonderful and the market stall looks beautiful, it gives my Christmas feelings allready:)
    Have a great week !

    Hugs Mieke xxx

    VastaaPoista
  14. Dear Pirkko,
    Artturi is a wonderful piece of creation. I love your market stall.
    Hugs, Drora

    VastaaPoista
  15. Artturi is a perfect man for this stall.

    VastaaPoista
  16. Какой Мужчина!! Ничего себе!!!! Он мне нравится!!! Вы очень талантливы!
    Жду продолжения!
    Обнимаю
    Татьяна

    VastaaPoista
  17. Seem like you have made your self a very nice man!! Great work! Both a great face, and clothes!!
    Hannah

    VastaaPoista

KIITOS kommentistasi! ♥
Thank you for your comment! ♥