keskiviikko 28. syyskuuta 2011

WELCOME to Söpökatu!
TERVETULOA! BIENVENIDA!
And to my neighborhood party

New follovers of Söpökatu:
Carolina Leonardo, Jorgelina,
Las pequenas cosas de Victoria, 
Daydreamer, PrettyMade
TERVETULOA! WELCOME! BIENVENIDA!
I wish you very well come to my blog!
With these photos I invite all of you, new and old followers,
 to see what was going on at our neighborhood's September party.
We had sauna, food, music shows, dancing, and
nice time together in the dark September night.
We were shown the music video which  was made twenty years ago.
The video was made by the neighborhood's men. 
It was so fun to see the places and people from so long time ago.
We enjoyed our time at the party!

I wish you'll be back to my blog again to see what's up on Söpökatu!
Your comments are making me extremely happy!
ÜÜÜ
piikko

3 kommenttia:

  1. what a nice party, I'm glad you had fun!
    I like the new look of your blog, is cheerful:))
    Have a good week!
    Caterina

    VastaaPoista
  2. Piikko, debio ser muy divertido!!!
    Me alegro de que lo pasaras tan bien.
    besitos ascension

    VastaaPoista

KIITOS kommentistasi! ♥
Thank you for your comment! ♥