perjantai 17. syyskuuta 2010

WELCOME! TERVETULOA! BIENVENIDA! BIENVENUE!

Last spring I got this plant as a present.
It was just a piece of wood with some roots at the other end.
I tried to take good care of it
but I didn't dare to hope it would blossom
because autumn and cooler weather had arrived.
One morning I was amazed!
There was one big beautiful pink flower open.
Now there are six flowers already and
I think this is a miracle!!!


My new followers,
I think you are miracles too.
Your  visits and comments are making me as happy
as my flower does!

With a huge smile on my face :D
I WELCOME...

beatrice, miniatureallsorts,
Marie, Minna,
Arantxa y Silvia, Lainie's Little Things,
Ana, Yayin, miniacollection,
seijastiina, El taller de Belén
... to Söpökatu!


Kiitos! Thank you! Gracias! Merci! ...for your visit.
I hope you'll enjoy and will be back many times!

3 kommenttia:

  1. son unas flores preciosas, por aquí tienen un perfume muy peculiar, es así en su país?
    un abrazo


    kukat ovat kauniita, täällä on hyvin outoa hajua, joten Suomessa?
    halaus

    VastaaPoista
  2. You have beautiful green thumbs like my mum! :) These flowers are really pretty :).

    VastaaPoista

KIITOS kommentistasi! ♥
Thank you for your comment! ♥