torstai 29. heinäkuuta 2010

What's up in my hometown?

Neste Oil Rally 29.-31.2010 
www.nesteoilrallyfinland.fi
Kotikaupunkini on täyttynyt jälleen ralliautoista ja rallikansasta.
Sää on Suomessa ennätyksellisen lämmin,
joten väkeä riittää varmasti myös 'after rally'-tapahtumiin☺
Itse en varsinaisesti seuraa ralleja, mutta minusta on mukavaa saada kaupunkiin vilskettä ja vilinää.
Rallien päätös ilotulitusta ajattelin kyllä mennä katsomaan.
Tosin sitä varten minun ei tarvitse
kuin astua kotiovestani ulos...☺

                     60th Jubilee of Rally Finland 1951-2010

The rally arrived to my hometown again!
Jyväskylä is filled with rallycars and people.
The weather is extremely and unusualy hot in Finland! ( 35.9 C' )
People are enjoying in the rally and the 'after rally'.
I don't follow the rally so much but the event will be concluded with a fireworks show on Saturday night.
I think I'll go to watch the fireworks...
Well, for that I only have to step out from my homedoor...☺

5 kommenttia:

  1. Olisiko tämä ennätyshelteinen päivä sopiva pienelle Alban (tai muu vastaava...) retkelle? ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Pikko, it's too hot for your country!!! I hope you are enjoying the rally!!!
    Hugs,
    Meli

    VastaaPoista
  3. My little 5 year old nephew, the car maniac will absolutely love your rally. If you see a parcel at your door from Singapore, can you make sure you feed him ? :):):)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Meli, you are right, it's too hot for Finland! But not for me, I'm enjoying the sun!!!

    Sans, I promise, your nephew won't be hungry☺☺

    VastaaPoista

KIITOS kommentistasi! ♥
Thank you for your comment! ♥