sunnuntai 8. heinäkuuta 2012

WELCOMES and SUMMER GREETINGS!

I found out that I have got many new followers during the summer. 
THANK YOUKIITOSGRACIAS
to you all for visiting and for following my mini and big world. 
WELCOMETERVETULOABIENVENIDA
Madelaine, Loly Rodrigues, Encourage One Another,
 anne.sievanen, Lucy Coles,. Meapunto, Cleer, 
DeGamonal, Mary, Kiki, ELSA, 
Carmen(Hadanet), Kati, Ma Jesus, elvira
♥ 
 This time I greet you all with photos of my 'country side dreams'. 
I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed at the cottage last weekend.
HAVE A LOVELY DAY!
 
 
 
 
   KESÄTERVEISIÄ!!!
SALUDOS DE VERANO!!!
SUMMER GREETINGS!!!
Ü
piikko

6 kommenttia:

  1. Piikko, you are a very good photographer. Superb pictures making the subject matter very interesting. I especially love all the ones with the children. Even the one with just the leg :). Like a postcard . And the ones with the flowers :).

    I think this is the same lake you took the last time where you think your kid was a sea monster coming out of the lake?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you SANS for your sweet words!
      You are right, this is the same lake than last time. This time 'the water monster' is sitting on the platform'. ;D

      I think I have showed photo of orange flowers before.
      Sorry, can't help...they looks so beautiful to us from summer after summer. Ü This year there is half much more flowers than last year. :-)

      A big hug!

      Poista
  2. Bellissime foto ..sembrano cartoline ..! Sei bravissima ..! Benvenuta anche a te nel mio mini blog ..!
    Ti ho inserita nei mie blog preferiti :) ..
    Un bacio
    Elvira

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful Pictures Piikko thank you for sharing. Lol I will let you off and just say that maybe!!!!! your postman is a little better looking :DDDD
    Hugs Maria

    VastaaPoista
  4. Beautiful photos Piikko, it looks like you had a wonderful time at the cottage. I love the photos of the chickens and it's lovely to see both of my favourite flowers - pansies and daisies :)
    Hugs
    vicky xxx

    VastaaPoista
  5. Gracias por compartir esas preciosas fotografias.
    besitos ascension

    VastaaPoista

KIITOS kommentistasi! ♥
Thank you for your comment! ♥